In the north end of Gros Morne National Park, you will find Cow Head and J and J Bed & Breakfast. Whether you would like to enjoy your stay in Cow Head by walking and taking in the local culture or by driving to attractions in the area, all is within minutes of J and J Bed & Breakfast. Owned and operated by descendants of the first settlers of Cow Head, J and J Bed & Breakfast welcomes you and will make sure that you enjoy your stay.
J&J Bed and Breakfast
Would like to offer you the following amenities
Four bedroom facility as follows: Two rooms with 2 double beds with ensuite bathroom; Two rooms with one double bed with ensuite bathroom.
• A Non-Smoking facility
• Full breakfast
• Common Kitchen Area
• A clean, comfortable, friendly and relaxing atmosphere.
• An ocean view sunset from the front patio.
• Master Card, Visa, Debit Card, AMEX, Travellers Cheques and Cash Accepted.
While you enjoy your stay
Make sure you take in some of the following attractions
• Western Brook Pond Walking Trail and Boat Tour
• Gros Morne Theatre Festival
• Cow Head Lighthouse Walking Trail and the Lighthouse
• Shallow Bay Beach. (A scenic ocean view )
• St. Mary’s Botanical Walk
• Cow Head Lobster Festival (First weekend of July)
• Doctor Henry Payne Community Museum
• Broom Point Fishing Exhibit
• A hike of Gros Morne Mountain
• Park Interpreter Events
• The Arches, just north of Gros Morne Park
Find Out More
Planning a business trip, convention or a relaxing holiday?
For larger gatherings, stay at Shallow Bay Motel, Cow Head.